ICG is currently working in close liaison with a well-known base metals mining organisation operating within the Australian mining sector. Due to ongoing success at this organisations premier underground mine in WA, a current requirement exists for an Alternate Underground Manager to join the business and assist in the ongoing development & operation of the mine site. Candidates with the following credentials & capabilities are urged to apply:
• Bachelors level degree (or higher) in mining engineering discipline;
• WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency;
• Experience working in the same or similar role on another underground operation;
• Able to meet & exceed financial & production targets;
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
• Able to influence & drive continuous improvement production methods;
• High-level attention to detail with exceptional problem-solving skills;
• Able to work on a FIFO roster out of Perth (candidates from other regions will be considered)
The ideal candidate will be a proven underground mining leader who either has experience working in the same role on another site or has excelled as an UG Senior Mining Engineer for a period & is ready to step up.
If you do not currently hold a First Class Mine/Quarry Manager Certificate of Competency, you must be willing and able to obtain in the near future.
The successful candidate will be provided with a highly competitive remuneration package in line with experience and WA industry salary banding.
For more information regarding this role or other similar opportunities available, please contact Dan McComb on +61 415 400 083 or email resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com