A well-known coal mining business holding several underground assets in Australia. Located at the businesses main underground coal mine in NSW, an Underground Mine Manager is currently required to drive site operations and lead the business through the next stages of operational growth. The Role
- Oversee site operations, ensuring compliance to NSW coal mining regulations.
- Manage reporting staff within operations and production departments;
- Foster a professional work environment, focussed on efficiency, improvement and best in class production execution;
- Engage with other site department stakeholders as required;
- Ensure production targets are met and achieved in line with operational budget and safety targets;
- Report to the General Manager
- Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering Discipline;
- Recognised First Class Coal Mine Managers Certificate;
- Prior track record managing underground coal mining operations, at minimum Undermanager or Superintendent level;
- High level interpersonal & communication ability;
- Intimate understanding of NSW Coal mining legislation and regulations.
- A competitive base + super TFR package;
- Inclusion in company bonus scheme;
- Ongoing career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to make change within a dynamic and growth focussed business;
- Residential position – sleep in own bed each night.
We are seeking to engage with either experienced Mine Manager’s or Undermanager’s who are ready for the next step up in their career.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 2 8005 7377. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.