An ASX listed gold & base metals producer operating several underground mine sites and exploration projects in Australia. To oversee and lead environmental compliance, community relations and progressive rehabilitation across two of the companies operating mine sites and exploration projects in NSW, a Superintendent – Environment, Community & Approvals is required. DIDO via an 8/6 roster OR residential can be offered. Reporting to the General Manager, duties will include:
- Provide environmental compliance, community relations & progressive rehabilitation support to several mining operations and exploration projects in NSW;
- Advise and make recommendation surrounding compliance, ensuring operations and projects are properly consented;
- Lead, mentor & develop onsite environment team;
- Assist BD & Exploration teams in the development of exploration targeting and consenting process;
- Plan, build and oversee long term budgets across several sites.
- Tertiary qualification/s in environmental or related science/engineering discipline;
- 8+ Years experience working in environmental capacity;
- Prior mining industry experience, ideally in NSW;
- Sound understanding of relevant NSW legislation;
- Project management experience and training;
- Outstanding internal, external and community liaison capability;
- Sound leadership and influencing abilities.
- A competitive base + super salary;
- Lucrative bonus offering;
- Career development opportunity with a growing mid-tier producer;
- A key leadership role overseeing several mining & exploration sites;
- 8/6 DIDO Roster with Camp accommodation OR residential.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 2 8005 7377.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.