A global gold miner who is developing a large sub-level open stoping operation in South-East Asia. To assist the development of the project, we are looking for a Senior Production Engineer who can assist with management of the technical team, paying close attention to short term planning and mine production activities. Responsibilities:
- Producing short term designs and schedules for mine operations;
- Developing and implementing a robust production and drill & blast strategy;
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on operations performance;
- Executing mine works and conceptual stope designs;
- Reviewing all stope and blast designs prior to implementation;
- Training and mentoring of national reporting staff.
- Recognised Tertiary Degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in an underground mining environment with exposure to sub-level open stoping activities;
- Strong understanding of mine production activities within the UG metalliferous environment;
- Prior experience supervising or mentoring staff;
- Prior expatriate experience (desirable but not essential);
The opportunities will be ideal for either a seasoned expat or a professional who is looking to obtain their first working position outside of home country origin. The chosen candidate will be remunerated with a competitive USD salary package, offered on either a 20/10 or 28/14 rotation.
For more information or to apply, please forward resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply via the provided link. Contact can be made via +612 8005 7377.