An ASX listed gold producer holding high-grade development and operational assets in the state of Western Australia. Responsibilities:
- Underground short-medium term planning / production engineering duties;
- Stope & level design work;
- EPS Scheduling;
- Key support to management in operation of the underground mine;
- Execution of back to back UG manager duties as required.
- Tertiary degree in mine engineering discipline;
- Prior experience working in underground metalliferous mining surroundings;
- WA Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (highly regarded but not essential);
- Competent in the use of Surpac & EPS;
- Sound leadership abilities.
- Highly competitive base + super remuneration;
- Exposure to an experienced leadership group;
- 12/9 FIFO roster (candidates from eastern states considered);
- Ability to make a difference at a growing high-grade gold operation;
- Career progression opportunities.
The role will be ideal for a mining engineer who is looking to gain exposure to a highly experienced management team. Ideally, the candidate will have at least 7 year’s experience in underground mining and hold or be looking towards obtaining a WA First-Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
To enquire further, please get in touch via +612 8005 7377
. Interested candidates can apply via the link attached or send a resume in MS word format to email@example.com
Only candidates holding full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role.