An ASX listed emerging mid-tier multi-commodity producer holding several operational assets within Australia. To oversee and lead technical services function at the organisations key underground asset in NSW, a Senior Mining Engineer is currently sought. Responsibilities:
- Execution of mine planning & scheduling activities;
- Provide ongoing input into life-of-mine planning activities;
- Completion of mine designs to complement planning function;
- Identify and executive improvements across the operation.
- Recognised tertiary Degree in Bachelor of Engineer (Mining);
- An Australian First Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency (desirable but not essential)
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in underground mining;
- Experience working in UG stoping &/or mechanised mining environment/s;
- Working experience in UG technical activities;
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Highly competitive base + super remuneration;
- Lucrative annual bonus;
- Options for FIFO/DIDO via 8/6 roster or Residential;
- Career progression opportunities.
The position is offered with various arrangements, including FIFO, DIDO or residential.
To apply, please use the weblink provided below. Alternatively, resume applications and contact can be directed to Dan McComb
via +61 415 400 083