An Australian coal mining business holding several underground mines in a coastal region of NSW.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading planning, design & scheduling services across the business. The Criteria
- Bachelors degree in mine engineering discipline
- 7+ years underground coal mining experience
- Underground coal operations experience
- Proficiency with mine planning software (Deswik highly regarded)
- Strong communication capability, both written and verbal
For more information regarding the position, interested applicants are encouraged to apply via the link below. Alternatively, applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.