An international gold mining organisation holding surface and underground, operational and development assets spanning Australia, Africa, South America & North America. Due to ongoing company expansion, a new corporate office-based opportunity has become available for a Senior Mining Engineer
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to group mine engineering-based activities;
- Support mine site operational teams with mine engineering-related problems;
- Formulate improvement plans for group operating and development assets;
- Conduct merger and acquisition reviews;
- Oversee, review and monitor commercial contracts, including power supply arrangements;
- Provide value to mine restart and commencement activities;
- Execute and oversee technical projects;
- Engage with on-site and corporate office internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree Qualification in Mine Engineering discipline;
- Prior experience working as an expat outside of home country origin;
- 7+ years experience working as a mining engineer;
- Underground and open-pit gold operations exposure, ideally with mine restart experience;
- Team player by nature with strong interpersonal and communication capability;
- English speaker with Spanish, French or Chinese as a second language (highly regarded, not essential);
- Willing and able to travel on ad-hoc basis to global operations spanning Australia, Africa, South America & North America.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Lucrative, attainable bonus upside;
- Exposure to a variety of large, well known gold projects around the world;
- Relocation assistance to a vibrant city in Asia.
The position will be based at the group’s head office in a vibrant Asian city. The position will involve ad-hoc worldwide travel as required to the organisations global operating and development assets. The position will be ideal for a Senior Mining Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career and seeking to obtain an exciting opportunity to support an executive team with mine engineering duties across a thriving gold business.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 415 400 084. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.