An Australian owned underground base metals miner operating in an English speaking, stable and non-conflict orientated country of Africa. To support overall mine engineering and planning function, Iron Cove Global is currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Mine Planning Engineer.
Reporting to the Chief Mining Engineer, duties will include:
- Execution of medium to long term planning & scheduling function
- Assisting with development & implementation for strategic life-of-mine activities
- Completion of mine designs to complement planning and mine execution function
- Assisting in the formulation of the annual budget
- Helping to develop national engineers in general mine engineering activities
- Supporting mine ventilation and infrastructure projects activities
- Recognised Tertiary Degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an underground metals mining environment
- High calibre working ability with Deswik software (Essential)
- Prior expatriate experience (desirable but not essential)
- Awareness of underground jumbo development and long-hole stoping mining activities.
The opportunity will be ideal for either a seasoned expat or a professional who is looking to obtain their first working position outside of home country origin. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference within a fast-paced environment being provided with career development opportunities within the business.
The successful candidates will be remunerated with a competitive USD salary package including bonus, offered on either 6/3 FIFO with business flights OR on residential basis.
For more information or to apply, please forward resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com
or apply via the provided link.