An international gold mining organisation holding operational and development assets spanning Australia, Africa, South America, North America and Asia. Due to ongoing company expansion, a new corporate office based opportunity has become available for a Senior Metallurgist
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to group operational processing activities;
- Anticipate metallurgical obstacles and issues, advising solutions to overcome;
- Ensure metallurgical and production data is retrieved and communicated to key stakeholders within the group;
- Identify and champion improvement opportunities for operational plant performance;
- Execute and oversee technical projects.
- Bachelors Degree Qualification in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering (or similar);
- Prior experience working as an expat outside of home country origin (preferred but not essential);
- 7+ years experience working as a metallurgist, process or chemical engineer in the mining industry;
- Predominantly gold operations background (preferable);
- Team player by nature with strong interpersonal and communication capability.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Lucrative, attainable bonus upside;
- Exposure to a variety of large, well known gold projects around the world;
- Relocation assistance to a vibrant city in Asia.
The position will be based at the group’s head office in a vibrant Asian city. The position will involve ad-hoc worldwide travel as required to the organisations global operating and development assets. The position will be ideal for a Senior Metallurgist who is looking for the next step in their career and seeking to obtain an exciting opportunity to support an executive team with metallurgical oversight across a thriving gold business.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 415 400 084.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.