An ASX listed gold and base metals miner holding several operational assets within Australia. To oversee and lead geotechnical engineering function at the businesses key underground asset in NSW, a Senior Geotechnical Engineer
is currently sought. The position is being offered with FIFO, DIDO or residential options.Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the mine geotechnical department;
- Oversee executon of geotechnical inspection across the mine;
- Ensure mine adherence to ground control management plans;
- Oversee Geotechnical assessments of underground designs;
- Maintain strong working relationships between technical and operational staff;
- Train, supervise and mentor subordinate Geotech engineers as required.
- Recognised tertiary Degree in Geotechnical, Geoscience, Rock Mechanic discipline;
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in underground mining;
- Experience working in an UG stoping, caving &/or mechanised mining environment;
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Highly competitive base + super remuneration;
- Lucrative bonus paid against KPI’s, production metrics and safety;
- Relocation & housing assistance (For Residential);
- Paid flights (For FIFO);
- Career progression opportunities.
The position is offered on residential status and FIFO for eastern states applicants. DIDO option for NSW candidates also available. Highly competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
To enquire further, please contact Dan McComb on +61 415 400 083
or apply via the provided link.
This role is only open to candidates holding full working rights in Australia.