A well-funded ASX-listed multi-commodity explorer advancing projects in several regions globally. To assist with ongoing exploration and drilling campaigns at key lithium and base metal projects in WA, we are seeking a Senior Geologist.
- Supervise drilling proceedings and document all activities associated to geology, sampling and rig management;
- Interpret, model and maintain accurate records of all information from exploration activities;
- Oversee planning and coordination of logistics for all exploration work;
- Prepare exploration reports as required;
- Assist with landholder management and WA legislative requirements.
- Bachelor of Science (Geology Major) or similar:
- 7+ years of mineral exploration experience;
- Discovery experience with base metals and/or lithium commodities;
- Proven success supervising a high-performing exploration team;
- Full uninhibited driver's licence.
- Perth based.
- Competitive base + super remuneration;
- A key leadership role, working with a well-known diversified explorer;
- Exciting work activities with a world-class explorer;
- Career progression opportunities with a thriving company.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 415 400 083 Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about this position or other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.