An international gold mining organisation holding operational and development assets spanning Australia, Africa, South America & Nth America. Due to ongoing company expansion, a new corporate office based opportunity has been created for a Senior Geologist
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to group geology-based activities;
- Support mine site operational teams in areas including production geology, MRM, Project Generation & Near Mine Exploration;
- Provide value to mine restart and commencement activities;
- Execute and oversee technical projects;
- Make suggestions on near mine operations targets and exploration plans across various deposit types;
- Engage with on-site and corporate office internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree Qualification in Geoscience discipline;
- Prior experience working as an expat outside of home country origin;
- 10+ years experience working as a geologist in the mining industry;
- MRM, Project Generation, Near mine brownfields exploration & production geology experience;
- Underground and open-pit gold operations exposure, ideally with mine restart experience;
- High Sulphur Epithermal, Greenstone, Highly Oxidised supergene experience (&/or understanding);
- Team player by nature with strong interpersonal and communication capability;
- English speaker with Spanish, French or Chinese as a second language (highly regarded, not essential);
- Willing and able to travel on ad-hoc basis to global operations spanning Australia, Africa, South America & North America.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Lucrative, attainable bonus upside;
- Exposure to a variety of large, well known gold projects around the world;
- Relocation assistance to a vibrant city in Asia.
The position will be based at the group’s head office in a vibrant Asian city. The position will involve ad-hoc worldwide travel as required to the organisations global operating and development assets. The position will be ideal for a Senior Geologist who is looking for the next step in their career and seeking to obtain an exciting opportunity to support an executive team with geological recommendations for a thriving gold business.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 415 400 084. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.