A thriving NSW base metals explorer holding outstanding projects in highly prospective territory hosting a range of operating base and precious metals mines. To assist with the implementation and management of exploration programs across the companies portfolio, a Senior Geologist is currently required.
- Implement and manage exploration programs across NSW;
- Prepare work programs and budgets for exploration initiatives;
- Conduct field exploration, including the supervision and management of drilling teams and other contract field personnel;
- Ensure that all exploration activities are conducted safely and in line with statutory and community requirements;
- Assist with new targeting strategies in conjunction with other technical staff, external consultants and the Exploration Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Geoscience Discipline (or similar);
- Hold 6+ years mineral exploration experience;
- Experience supervising exploration teams at Senior or Project level;
- Prior experience in copper &/or gold exploration;
- Current uninhibited Australian Drivers license;
- Ability to use MS Office & GIS Software.
- Competitive base + super remuneration;
- A key leadership role, working with a well-known Australian explorer;
- Exciting work activities on world-class base metals projects;
- Career progression opportunities within a thriving company.
- Orange-base preferred OR FIFO/DIDO options potentially considered.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 2 8005 7377. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.