An ASX-listed Rare Earths & Gold exploration company that holds world-class projects in WA. A driven and dedicated Senior Exploration Geologist is currently sought to assist the business through the next phases of company growth. The Role
- Plan and prepare exploration drilling programmes;
- Supervise exploration drilling programmes, geological logging and geological interpretation;
- Ensure the timely and accurate collation of geological data (including QAQC) and reports;
- Ensure that sampling quality is maintained.
- Tertiary qualification/s in a Geoscience discipline;
- Minimum of 6 years experience in exploration geology activities;
- Proven success supervising a high-performing exploration team;
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office, GIS and geological modelling software;
- Have an uninhibited WA Class "C" driver's licence.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb
or +61 415 400 083. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia-based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about this position or other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.