A well-funded ASX listed multi-commodity explorer advancing projects in several regions, including the NSW Lachlan Fold region. To assist with upcoming drilling campaigns and development of a world-class high-grade gold project in NSW, we are currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist. The role is based residentially in Central NSW.
- Supervise drilling proceedings and document all activities associated to geology, sampling and rig management;
- Interpret, model and maintain accurate records of all information from exploration activities;
- Oversee planning and coordination of logistics for all exploration work;
- Prepare exploration reports as required;
- Assist with landholder management and NSW legislative requirements.
- Bachelor of Science (Geology Major) or similar:
- Hold 7+ years experience in base &/or precious metals exploration, ideally in NSW;
- Proven success supervising a high performing exploration team;
- Able and willing to live residential in Central NSW.
- Competitive base + super remuneration;
- A key leadership role, working with a well-known diversified explorer;
- Exciting work activities on a world-class high-grade gold deposit;
- Career progression opportunities with a thriving company.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 415 400 084.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.