A well-funded ASX listed multi-commodity explorer advancing projects across WA & the NSW Lachlan Fold region. To assist with upcoming drilling campaigns and development of world-class high-grade gold & base metals projects in NSW, we are currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist.
- Supervise drilling proceedings and document all activities associated to geology, sampling and rig management;
- Interpret, model and maintain accurate records of all information from exploration activities;
- Oversee the planning and coordination of logistics for all exploration work;
- Prepare exploration reports as required;
- Assist with landholder management and NSW legislative requirements.
- Bachelor of Science (Geology Major) or similar;
- Hold 6+ years experience in gold &/or base metals exploration;
- Proven success supervising exploration teams;
- Experience in the NSW Lachlan Fold (Well Regarded)
- Au Cu Porphry &/or VMS Experience.
- Competitive base + super remuneration;
- A key leadership role, working with a well-known Australian explorer;
- Exciting work activities on world-class high-grade gold projects;
- Career progression opportunities with a thriving company.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com
or via the attached link. Confidential enquires can be made by calling Dan McComb on +61 415 400 084.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.