An ASX gold explorer, advancing world-class projects in prolific, historic WA mining territory. To oversee exploration & drilling activities taking place throughout 23' and beyond, we are currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist to implement and execute exploration plans, drill programming and field activities. Responsibilities:
- Plan and supervise drill programs;
- Ensure drill programs are carried out on time and on budget;
- Lead a team of subordinate exploration geologists;
- Collect and interpret exploration data;
- Compile and report geological data and interpretations on targets and projects;
- Manage and maintain the exploration database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience or another related discipline;
- Prior track record of success driving exploration programs;
- Driven, energetic and motivated attitude with a strong commitment to the environment & OH&S standards;
- Leadership ability and interpersonal awareness to lead drill rig crews and engage with internal and external stakeholders;
- A full Australian driver’s license;
- Highly competitive base + super remuneration;
- Career development within a thriving company;
- Exposure to high-quality gold projects in WA;
- Opportunity to make a difference during an exciting time of discovery.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +61 2 8005 7377. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about this position or other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.