A well-known base metals business situated in Nth Qld and operating one of Australia's premier underground copper mining operations. To assist with broad technical services activities across the operation, a Mining Engineer is current sought for an immediate start. Responsibilities
- Leading and providing direction for a small team of mining engineers;
- Execution of Drill & Blast and production engineering duties;
- Stope and development design;
- Underground mine ventilation and backfill;
- Short term planning/scheduling.
- Tertiary qualification/s in mine engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in underground hard rock mining;
- An Australian First Class Mine Managers Certificate (Desirable, not essential);
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- An exciting technical services role at a thriving QLD mining operation;
- FIFO options from Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns;
- Career development opportunities.
The position is open to candidates seeking FIFO from within QLD or for candidates looking to relocate into the state.
To enquire further, please contact Dan McComb
on +61 2 8005 7377
or via the provided link. This role is only open to candidates holding full working rights in Australia.