An ASX listed multi-commodity producer, holding several operating assets and prospective exploration upside within Australia. Located at the organisation's key operating asset in NSW, an underground mine operations leader is required to join the business in the position of Mine Manager. Responsibilities:
- Manage the underground mine and associated activities;
- Manage, control and supervise operational and technical teams;
- Generate, execute and refine operating plans, budgets and strategic outputs to ensure achievement of organisational goals;
- Develop reporting staff via sound coaching, training and mentoring;
- Drive a continuous improvement, safety focussed & operational excellence centered work culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mine Engineering discipline;
- NSW Underground Mine Managers Certificate of Competency;
- Previous experience in UG mine management (at minimum deputy or alternate manager level)
- Technical and operations experience in underground hard rock mining;
- Sound interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Competitive base + super remuneration;
- Lucrative annual bonus;
- Career progression pathways within a growing company;
- FIFO, DIDO, Residential options;
- A key management role with a well-positioned metals producer.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please get in touch via email@example.com
or +61 415 400 083
. To apply, please forward an updated resume in MS WORD format to the above mentioned email address or via the attached weblink below. Iron Cove Global - Mining Search is an Australian based and globally focussed mining and resources talent search firm. Should this opportunity not be suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch to enquire about other opportunities we are working on.