Iron Cove Global is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Manager to join a NSW underground coal miner. The position will be responsible for providing technical support and leadership to ensure mining equipment and infrastructure safely operates at specified efficiency.
The MEM will prepare short-medium electrical maintenance plans, manage repair and overhauls of major mining equipment, conduct inspections/audits, ensuring compliance within NSW coal mining legislative and statutory guidelines. Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical maintenance/engineering related practice;
- Certified to be an UG coal MEM in NSW;
- Strong underground coal mining operations experience;
- Excellent knowledge of underground coal equipment in relation to mechanical maintenance;
- Sound capability in project planning and department budgeting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Competitive base + super TFR package;
- Attractive company benefits;
- An exciting position with a growth focussed coal miner;
- Live and work in a beautiful coastal region of NSW;
- Career progression opportunities.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 2 8005 7377. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.