We're seeking expressions of interest for MD/CEO positions with various ASX listed companies looking to appoint during 2024. East and West Coast Australia office locations with projects covering critical minerals, industrial minerals and precious metals. Projects situated in various regions spanning Nth America, Sth America, Europe and Australia. Each company is committed to expansion and growth and we're looking for visionary leaders to steer the organisations to new heights. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Lead and drive the strategic direction of an ASX-Listed junior resource company.
- Ensure adherence to best corporate governance practices, compliance, and regulatory requirements across different jurisdictions.
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders, investors, and partners to promote collaboration, raise funds and drive growth opportunities.
- Oversee operational efficiency and performance, optimising processes to ensure company expansion and profitability.
- Proven experience as a CEO, MD, or senior executive within ASX-listed companies or similar corporate environments.
- Demonstrated success in leading and growing businesses across multiple regions and sectors.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of driving innovation, transformation, and sustainable growth.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and leadership skills with a global mindset.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and financial acumen.
If the above-mentioned opportunity sounds interesting, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and confidential enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +61 415 400 083. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia-based, globally-focused mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.