A well-funded WA exploration & development company holding a suite of outstanding gold projects. To lead, drive and execute group exploration activities, an experienced exploration leader is sought for the position of Manager Exploration. The Responsibilities
- Develop, plan & execute exploration programs in greenfields and development settings;
- Oversee, lead and manage internal staff and contractors;
- Drive gold tenements to production stage;
- Conduct Pre-feasibility studies;
- Explore new opportunities, target generation & mature the current resources;
- Act as the competent person for ASX reporting of exploration results.
- Tertiary Degree qualification in a geoscience discipline;
- Minimum of 15 years of mineral exploration experience;
- Prior track record of success exploring within Western Australia;
- High-level presentation skills to present and discuss the exploration activities before the board and other stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of GIS Software such as Mapinfo/Discover, SurPac or Leapfrog;
- Able to work effectively in a team setting and autonomously when required.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds interesting, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +61 415 400 083. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia-based, globally-focused mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.