A thriving multi-commodity producer and developer, holding mining operations and development projects across five continents. Located at the groups key base metals business and underground operation in Africa, a Maintenance Engineering Superintendent
is currently required to oversee site maintenance activities. The Role
- Ensure maximum plant availability to allow productivity targets to be met;
- Implement improvement plans and develop cost-saving initiatives;
- Develop, define and execute best practice maintenance management strategy;
- Oversee and manage department maintenance budget and expenditure;
- Lead, train, mentor, supervise subordinate expat and national staff;
- Report to the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Strong understanding of mine site maintenance activities;
- Prior experience working in a maintenance leadership role;
- Ability to implement and update maintenance programmes and data;
- High-level leadership and influencing ability with sound interpersonal awareness;
- Willing to work a 6/3 FIFO roster or residential arrangement in a beautiful Africa country.
- Highly rewarding USD remuneration;
- Business-class flights from point of hire (For FIFO);
- Company-paid health insurance;
- Paid food and accommodation whilst on site;
- Relocation assistance and in-country support (For residential)
- Career progression opportunities.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 415 400 083. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.