A well-known ASX listed multi-commodity explorer operating across several states of Australia. To support upcoming exploration campaigns and the ongoing growth of the company, an experienced technical leader is required to join the business in the position of Exploration Manager. The Role:
- Manage & execute exploration programs;
- Manage the collection and interpretation of exploration data from drilling, geophysical, geochemical and associated geological programs;
- Oversee field mapping, drill-hole logging and geophysical programs;
- Lead the design of follow-up exploration programs;
- Complete target generation from sourced data to prioritise identified targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience Discipline;
- 12+ Years experience in the mineral exploration field, predominantly in precious/base metals;
- Prior track record of success working as an Exploration Manager;
- Experience working in the NSW Lachlan Fold region.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package in line with experience and company banding structure.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +61 2 8005 7377. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia based, globally focussed mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.