A well-known ASX-listed explorer advancing outstanding lithium projects in North America. To support upcoming exploration campaigns and the ongoing growth of the company, an experienced technical leader is required to join the business in the position of Exploration Manager. The Role:
- Manage & execute exploration programs;
- Manage the collection and interpretation of exploration data from drilling, geophysical, geochemical and associated geological programs;
- Oversee field mapping, drill-hole logging and geophysical programs;
- Lead the design of follow-up exploration programs;
- Complete target generation from sourced data to prioritise identified targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience Discipline;
- 12+ Years of mineral exploration experience;
- Prior track record of success working as an Exploration Manager;
- Lithium experience is considered advantageous.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds to be of interest, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via email@example.com
or +61 415 400 083 Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia-based, globally-focused mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about this position or other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.