Iron Cove Global is searching for an Exploration Manager to join a Western Australian Lithium Explorer. The company holds an enviable portfolio of high-quality exploration projects, located within Western Australia. The Role
- Develop, plan & execute exploration programs;
- Oversee, lead and manage subordinate exploration staff;
- Develop and review exploration budgets;
- Generate new projects and provide expertise in the selection of new targets;
- Evaluate and recommend mineral resource potential acquisitions;
- Act as the competent person for ASX reporting of exploration results.
- Tertiary Degree qualification in a geoscience discipline;
- Prior experience managing discovery teams;
- Proven track record in target generation and exploration program management;
- Strong communication capability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to work effectively in a team setting and autonomously when required.
- A highly competitive base + super remuneration package;
- Bonus payments in share options;
- Opportunity to lead a fast-paced exploration program on high-quality lithium projects;
- Career progression opportunities to executive management.
If the opportunity mentioned above sounds interesting, we encourage you to apply using the provided link. Alternatively, resume applications and enquiries can be directed to Dan McComb via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +61 415 400 083. Iron Cove Global – Mining Search is an Australia-based, globally focused mining recruitment & executive search firm. Should you be interested to learn about other opportunities we may be working on, please get in touch.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.