An ASX gold explorer, advancing world-class late-stage, mature exploration projects in prolific, historic gold mining territory in Victoria. To oversee a robust exploration program in superb Victorian gold jurisdiction, we are currently seeking an Exploration Geologist to implement and execute exploration plans, drilling programs and field mapping activities.
- Oversee, Plan and execute drill programs;
- Ensure drill programs are carried out on time and on budget;
- Liaise with landowners including coordination of access;
- Collect and interpret exploration data;
- Compile and report geological data and interpretations on targets and projects;
- Manage and maintain the exploration databases;
- Generate shareholder value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience or another related discipline;
- 3+ years of exploration experience (ideally in gold);
- Driven, energetic and motivated attitude with a strong commitment to the environment & OH&S standards;
- A full Australian driver’s license.
To apply, please forward a resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the attached link. Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dan McComb
on +61 2 8005 7377. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.